The Network Specialist: This role is to build and implement network systems across the enterprise
Six to twelve month assignment Monday through Friday, forty hours
- Acquisition & Deployment
- ·Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
· Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, WAN optimizers, load-balancers, etc.
****** Formal Education & Certification
· College Degree in computer science and 5-7 years of experience
· Current CCNA certification is required.
· CCNP or CCDP certification is a plus.
· Expert knowledge/understanding of network management and analysis platforms. Hands-on experience with Cisco Prime and ManageEngine Netflow Analyzer is a plus
· Expert knowledge of multiple network platforms and technologies, including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), firewalls (Palo Alto), content filters (Palo Alto), and load-balancers (Citrix).
· Ability to design, setup and configure complex wireless network environments (Cisco) that supports various secured configurations.
· Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
· Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Call Manager Express.
· Knowledge and previous experience with VoIP infrastructure.
· Hands-on experience with QoS.
· Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP & BGP are required.
· Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, VoIP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, T/DS/OC, 802.11x, and so on.
· Expertise in technologies used to enable remote employees including, but not limited to telephony, PCs, wireless networking, WiFi, and Smartphone
· · Fluency in Italian, German, Spanish, or French is a plus
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population
Job Status: Contract/Temporary