Job Type : Temp to Perm
Location/City : NJ - Eatontown
Category : Mechanical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25618
Contract Assignment 6+ months, Possible T/P
M-F 40 hours weekly.
Must be a US Citizen, Background check and Drug Test Required
This CAD Operator will create and modify detailed drawings using CAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by engineering.
The type\s of drawings prepared include isometric projections (depicting three dimensions in accurate scale) and sectional views to clarify positioning of components and convey needed information.
This person will check the completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness and conformity to standards, procedures, specifications and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning.
Contributes design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operations or quality of product. Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECO/ECR documentation.
* You wil be working with engineering team to create full drawing packages including electronic BOM's, 2D drawings and 3D models.
* Assimilates the schematic, parts list, engineering concepts, customer requirements and other data as required to plan a design layout.
* Applies basic engineering principles and practices as well as manufacturing materials, methods and equipment to solve a wide variety of detailed design problems.
* Utilizes a familiarity with trade catalogs and vendor products to prescribe and incorporate purchased items.
* Completes design layouts as required to document engineering and design decisions as well as provide a basis for completion of detail drawings.
* Demonstrates a mastery of CAD applications used for the generation of engineering documents.
* Process engineering changes orders (ECO) as required. This includes drawing, document and BOM changes.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
6 years of experience as a CAD Designer.
3 years of experience with AutoCAD 2010 or higher. AutoCAD 2016 preferred.
3 years of experience with SolidWorks 3D modeler.
3 years of experience with Altium Designer printed wire board application.
USA Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Familiarity with RF/Microwave is highly preferred/necessary.
* 8-10 years experience as a CAD Designer.
* 2 years of experience in the RF/Microwave industry.
* Active DoD security clearance. It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: PCB Designer (#25618-MH1639)|