Principal Database Administrator
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : MA - Billerica
Category : Information Technology
Region : Northeast
Id : 25802
Our client is a global leader in field of security and is using bleeding edge technology to accomplish their goals! They are looking for a talented individual to come in and make an impact. They believe in a work/life balance and they have a proud company culture based on leadership that trusts and respects each person.
Monday - Friday, 40/hrs - 12+ month assignment
- This subject matter expert role will have the skills to manage the operations, services, and infrastructure needed to achieve the highest service levels
- You will and help guide resolution of multiple complex problems in a rapidly growing company across multiple development and support teams.
- Requires expertise with Microsoft SQL Server services, tools, and databases running on Windows Server operating systems
- Experience working with cloud database services from Azure or AWS, etc
- Please have proven experience with MS SQL Server and a passion to learn is a must in this culture
- Heavy database administration experience and production support in large, complex environments
- You should have advanced analytical and creative skills and demonstrate resourcefulness in problem solving
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Principal Database Administrator (#25802-MH1639)|