Principal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
Direct Hire Full Time, Full Benefits
US Citizen, Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
The Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. We regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
- MS with 10+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- PhD with 5+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Have lead a team on multiple complex designs, from concept through tapeout
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics
Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.