US Citizen only
Contract Assignment- 9+ Months
M-F 40 hours weekly
Our Client has developed a reputation throughout the world as a company whose people and products are at the forefront of the aerospace/Defense industry. We have consistently demonstrated our ability to meet ever more demanding challenges be they technical, schedule or cost. This directly reflects the creativity, work ethic and remarkable attention to purpose of our people.
Essential Functions & Qualifications:
As a Product Engineer in the Space and Defense Group you’ll support various development / production programs support pneumatic / hydraulic / electromechanical control actuation systems centered around precision motion control.
• Assure and maintain design integrity, producibility and quality in production products.
• Assist Project Teams in developing qualification and acceptance test procedures.
• Ensure proper and permanent corrective actions are put in place to prevent problem recurrence
• Write production assembly/test instructions.
• Perform required mechanical analysis for assessment of non-conformances
• Evaluate, request, and implement fixturing, tooling and equipment to meet development and production requirements.
• Understanding of basic GD&T, and the ability to quickly interpret mechanical technical drawings.
Education and Experience:
At least a BS degree in engineering (preferably MS degree).
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with configuration control and change management tools and processes.
• Candidate must be a United States Citizen
Job Status: Contract/Temporary