Job Type : Contract
Location/City : NY - East Aurora
Category : Mechanical
Region : Eastern
Id : 25619
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have a minimum of a BS Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. Ideally the candidate will also have two to three years of relevant engineering experience. Preferable behaviors include self-motivation; demonstrated high level of ownership; maintaining a sense of urgency in addressing technical, schedule and cost problems, while working within functional and cross-functional teams; the ability to make timely technical decisions that maintain product integrity.
Other responsibilities include:
* Assure and maintain design integrity, produce-ability and quality in production products. This includes supporting lean events.
* Coordinate Moog resources for analysis and solution of production problems. Ensure proper and permanent corrective actions are put in place to prevent problem recurrence
* Provide production assembly/test instructions (iWIN), training and monitoring to maintain production.
* Evaluate, request, and implement fixtures, tooling and equipment to meet development and production requirements.
* Understanding of basic GD&T, and the ability to quickly interpret mechanical technical drawings for hardware diagnosis and requirements verification.
* Understanding and performing mechanical engineering analytical methods using engineering fundamentals and computational software for verification of performance / environmental / other hardware requirements. This includes assessment of non-conformances and verification of new applications of existing products.
* Contribute to the preparation of proposals by consulting with sales and business personnel to develop solutions that leverage existing heritage and support cost estimates and technical volumes.
* Timely execution and management of program engineering tasks within an established program budget and scope.
* Generation, organization, and maintenance of technical data, reports, and procedures produced on assigned programs.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Product Engineer (#25619-MH1639)|