Recruiter - Scott
six plus month assignment. Monday through Friday, forty hours.
As a program manager with a technical background you will lead engineering and manufacturing teams. In this role, you will play a critical role in managing programs associated with the design and build of control, monitoring and test solutions for our customers.
Provide oversight and direction to the project team and act as the primary contact for meeting contractual and business commitments including financial, technical and schedule performance through all phases of system development and build/delivery.
· Lead technical design reviews, prepare technical content
· Identify critical paths and recommend mitigation actions
· Contribute to proposal activities
· BS with minimum of 5 years of program management experience or related experience with multiple projects
· Engineering and/or Program Management background with experience in manufacturing and product development in the defense and high technology industry.
· Association with PMI and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary