12-18 months, 40 hours weekly
Role and responsibilities
Create a work breakdown structure and translate this into a transparent plan utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Maintain deliverables’ plan according to the triple constraints of timing, resources and scope.
- Regular progress reporting and presentations to stakeholders, including management teams.
- Coordinate the deliverables from projects, driving performance, availability, cost and timing.
- Ensure cross discipline dependencies are identified, planned and executed.
- Manage resources in a team of ~10 and take operational responsibility within projects.
- Identify bottlenecks and/or improvement opportunities within the team/project.
- Manage and steer co-developers, aligning them with your work breakdown and plan.
- Assess technical risk and create mitigation plans.
- Ensure project deliverables are designed for High Volume Manufacturing (HVM).
Education and experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optics (or similar) or equivalent experience.
- Bachelors with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Masters with minimum 1 years’ experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a small to medium sized team.
- Overseeing multiple concurrent activities is required.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
An Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability