Reliability Test Engineer (Mechanical)
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : tx - Muenster
Category : Mechanical
Region : Southwest
Id : 25685
- Define lifecycle acceptance criteria for seat components and mechanisms.
- Assessment of existing reliability test methodologies, procedures and specifications.
- DoE to develop test plan methods and set ups to ensure product robustness and performance.
- Replicate product malfunctions under control conditions for failure diagnosis.
- Conduct Accelerated Stress Testing (AST).
- Build reliability prediction models to evaluate product functionality.
- Perform statistics and probability analysis for Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RMA).
- Anticipate reliability related risks for Risk Assessment.
- Contribute to developing engineering solutions to failures observed during the life cycle of seats and seats components.
- Provide feedback to new product development and design engineering.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Solid understanding of Mechanical Systems
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Knowledge of CAD systems (Pro-Engineer and CATIA) preferred
- Knowledge of Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RMA)
- Proficient in data analysis techniques including:
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Accelerated Stress Testing (AST)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) (Preferred)
- Design of Experiment (DoE) (Preferred)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) (Preferred)
- Reliability Block Diagram (RBD) (Preferred)
- Mean Time to Failure Analysis (MTTF) (Preferred)
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Reliability Test Engineer (Mechanical) (#25685-MH1639)|