Job Type : Contract
Location/City : SC
Category : Information Technology
Region : Southeast
Id : 25830
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment supporting cutting edge technologies.
Role and responsibilities desired
HANA administration in a scale out HANA 1.0 or 2.0 environment.
* In-depth understanding of HANA internals
* Performance and tuning
* Strong trouble-shooting skills (HANA), resource usage monitoring, memory management)
* HANA System Monitoring; Memory, Disk, Install, upgrade, MDC setup, backup and recovery, configuration of alerts for unresponsive services, etc.
* Knowledge of other DBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
* Past experience in Extract Transform and Load (ETL) is a plus
* Knowledge of SAN storage (e.g. NetApp) is desiredRequired qualifications: An interim Secret Clearance is required to begin working onsite, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: SAP/HANA Aministrator (#25830-MH1639)|