Senior Devops & Performance Test Development Engineer
Job Title: Senior DevOps and Performance Test Development Engineer
- You must understand infrastructure as code. Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management solutions
- Maintain code deployments in all environments
- Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability.
- Analyze and Publish results and receive appropriate signoff.
- Maintain, refactor and create scripting in Powershell script and C# load test tools.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations of the deployment tools
- Able to bring new ideas and ways to improve and develop the CI and CD tools and processes.
- Document the design, the workflow and the operations of the CI/CD delivery.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other technical discipline (Significant applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Motivated and ambitious engineer.
- Able to work in collaborative agile environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience with SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- To be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- A strong work ethic and be personally accountable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell 5.0/5.1,
- Software development experience with C++, C# or Java
- Octopus Rest API
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- XML and XSD
- Windows Batch/Command
- Microsoft CRM/Dynamics 365
- Web Application Load and Performance Testing with Visual Studio
- Deployment Automation Tools
Job Status: Contract/Temporary