Senior Digital Design Verification Engineer
Senior Verification Engineer
US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance
Our client is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Verification Engineer to tackle novel verification challenges in FPGAs and ASICs. In this role, you will apply modern verification strategies to complex digital and mixed-signal designs in the areas of embedded security, cryptography, signal and image processing, navigation and communications.
You will develop verification approaches, author and execute verification plans, and use formal analysis tools. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams with opportunities to learn, grow and contribute to a variety of projects. Join us as we develop the next generation of digital and embedded hardware platforms.
- BS degree with 6 years’ experience
- Fluent in SystemVerilog including SVA
- Recent experience with UVM
- Familiarity with at least one major industry simulator (Questasim, Xcelium, VCS)
- Firm grasp of constrained-random and coverage-driven verification
- Experience with formal analysis
- Practice using Python, Perl, Bash or other scripting languages
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading verification teams
- Experience with analog or mixed-signal simulations (AMS)
- At a minimum, active Secret Clearance required.