Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will design and development of control solutions.
You will develop system architectures based on customer requirements; select electronic components; design PCBs; and support testing and integration of PCBs into other electromechanical systems.
• Collaborate with other engineers on electrical design, integration and testing
• Design and development of PCBs for robots and other electromechanical systems
• Test designed PCBs, rework of PCBs as needed
• Integrate electrical components into robots and other electromechanical systems
• Select electrical components for vacuum applications
• Collaborate with external suppliers for PCB layout, fabrication and assembly
• Some travel required, domestic and international
• Experience in digital and analog circuit design
• Proficiency in OrCAD, PADS or similar design tools
• FPGA development experience preferred
• Preference for candidates who have experience in automation equipment for the semiconductor industry
Minimum Education Requirement: B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field XXXXXXX
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.