Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Sr. Electronics Design Engineer
Contract 12+ months M-F 40 hours weekly
Our Client brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
The Electrical Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process. Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
The position requires highly motivated, extremely organized and self-driven individuals.
Experience and Education:
- 10-12 years of Digital, logic and/or analog design
- BSEE or MSEE (Preferred)
The engineer will work with a team of specialists who will be responsible for developing, testing, and supporting electronics boards or sub-systems. The engineer will define electrical and test requirements, design circuits and test equipment.
Required Skills: One or more of the following skills are desired
- Design of digital data acquisition system;
- VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic;
- A/D and or D/A;
- Low noise analog interface for sensor application; photonics sensors;
- Power amplifier design (motors / actuators);
- Capacitance gauge, LVDT interface design;
- A/D and or D/A;
Test Equipment Design:
- Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks;
- Implementation of data acquisition hardware / software;
- Experienced in LabView;
- Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar