Senior Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
Full Time Position-Remote work eligible
Must be a US Citizen who can obtain a Security Clearance
Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
** Client has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all employees. This will be a condition of employment to work at this client.
Would you enjoy the challenge of designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications – from outer space to inside the human body? The Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group at our client develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. We regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all of Client’s divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment. We will consider remote applicants for this position.
This position does have the ability to be remote.
- BS with 6+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- MS with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- PhD focused on integrated circuit design
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Have been responsible for final checks and tapeout of at least one chip
- This position does have the ability to be remote
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics