Senior Manager, Contracts
Direct Hire, FTE, Full Benefits
TS/SCI clearance required which requires proof of US citizenship
Our team is looking for a seasoned Government Contracts professional to manage our National Security and Space contracts team.
We’re looking for a full time Contracts Manager with 8+ years of US Government Acquisition experience, deeply knowledgeable in the FAR and DFAR, that is adept at relationship building both horizontally and vertically. As the NS&S Contracts Manager you will direct all aspects of administration including proposal support and negotiation, post- award administration, scope management, and closeout. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to serve as a valued business leader that drives creative and competitive contracting approaches, then we want to hear from you!
- Proposal Development & Support
- Contract Development, Review, Redlining & Negotiating
- Compliance Monitoring
- Mentoring & Training Junior Contract Administrators
- Written & Verbal Communications
- Relationship Management
- Team Building and Influencing
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation Development
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of related experience, Master’s a plus (JDs welcome)
- Demonstrated development and execution of negotiation strategies
- TS/SCI clearance required which requires proof of US citizenship
- Exceptional writing skills & the capability to produce accurate work products under pressure
- Expertise of full life-cycle contract management & contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of FAR/DFAR rules & regulations
- Demonstrated experience establishing and refining management approaches
- Creation & deployment of best practices and tools in support of the organization.
- Strong Computer, Application and ERP Skills