Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type : Contract-to-Hire
Location/City : MA - Foxborough
Category : Mechanical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25869
Our client is a medical device product development company using cutting edge technology!
Monday through Friday, 40 hours. Six plus month assignment to conversion.
- An energetic, detail-oriented, creative Mechanical or Biomedical engineer who is eager
- Execute segments of complex projects
- SolidWorks experience
- Working knowledge of medical device ISO, cGMP, and QSR standards
- complete design control product development tasks including: writing and/or verifying specifications; creating and maintaining product and process documentation; creating design failure modes and effects analyses; testing processes, equipment, raw materials and products; and validating equipment and test methods
- BS in an Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering or a Technical Field
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Senior Mechanical Engineer (#25869-MH1639)|