Senior Mechanical Engineer
You will be a part of the project team and will design, development and analysis of medical devices or surgical instrumentation products, materials, processes, or equipment.
- Proficient with SolidWorks
– New Product Introduction experience is required.
Create innovative concepts, designs and approaches for new products, processes and test methods
• Translate customer needs into product development requirements and specifications
• Coordinate the design, procurement, and fabrication of tooling and fixturing
• Generate tolerance analysis studies, component drawings and inspection methods
• Develop, direct, and analyze engineering verification tests and mechanical analyses
• Successfully complete design control product development
• Prepare and analyze engineering reports to document and communicate results of product testing and verification/validation activities
Education and Qualifications:
BS in an Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering or a Technical Field • Minimum of 5 years of experience in the product development of medical devices
• Working knowledge of medical device ISO, cGMP, and QSR standards • Understanding of machining, injection molding and extrusion methods (experience with plastic assembly and joining processes a plus)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient with SolidWorks
- New Product introduction experience is required.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.