Senior Principal DevOps Engineer
Our client is a global leader in field of security and is using bleeding edge technology to accomplish their goals! They are looking for a talented individual to come in and make an impact. They believe in a work/life balance and they have a proud company culture based on leadership that trusts and respects each person. - ABC
Monday - Friday, 40/hrs - - three - six month assignment
Participate in design, create strategy and architect new DevOps solution
- Write deployment automation scripts
- Identify issues with the build, configuration and deployment
- Define and implement Upgrade strategy
- Configuration management
- Skills: PowerShell, CRM, Octopus or similar tools, SQL, Kerberos, Ranorex is a plus
- You will identify bottlenecks & deficiencies in the software development life cycle of the project.
- Have responsible for improving the operational efficiencies of the project through the introduction of DevOps tools, best practices, and processes.
- Debug and troubleshoot Enterprise applications throughout the software development life cycle—coding, building, configuring, and deploying
- Work with and interact with other team members, Data Architects, Business Analysts, Software & Solution Architects, Program Managers, QA Engineers, Integration Engineers, and Information Technology Systems Administrators
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary