Senior Quality Assurance Engineers
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : MA - Burlington
Category : Information Technology
Region : Northeast
Id : 25831
Monday - Friday, 40/hrs - - 18 plus month assignment
- Quality Assurance Engineer Plans , creates, maintains and executes detailed test plan.
- Responsible for following Agile test methodologies and processes
- Must understand relational database schemas and be able to write SQL queries for data validation.
- Documents test processes, test plans, test cases, configurations and result
- Ability to approach testing at different levels - from overall project objectives to specific test cases and scenarios
- Database experience with MS SQL Server
- Solid experience with XML
- Helix ALM experience (test cases)
- B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Senior Quality Assurance Engineers (#25831-MH1639)|