Senior Quality Engineer
Six plus month assignment - Monday - Friday 40/hr
Responsible for quality system development and supporting product quality improvements. Develops, maintain and deploys Quality Plans and activities that translate Customer requirements into planned activities.
- You will develop, maintain and deploys quality plans and activities that translate customer requirements into planned activities
- Performs analyses of program requirements and prepares responsive quality plans, etc.
- Reviews and approves engineering/test and contractor documentation
- Provides ongoing quality system support to include performing internal audits, ensuring implementation of root cause corrective actions
- Participates in Failure Review Boards
- Evaluates and dispositions nonconforming material
- Analyzes and executes projects independently
- Develops and generates statistical reports on inspection activities and results, new product or process testing results, etc. and recommends action as required
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Experienced with ISO Standards, 6 Sigma tools, Statistics
- Working knowledge of Commercial Nuclear safety standards
Candidates must be a US citizen – no dual citizenship.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary