Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer:
US Citizenship required. Background check is required. Six plus month assignments
Senior Software Engineer - supporting large scale enterprise software
· Provide analysis, design, software changes/enhancements and bug fixes as needed.
· Ability to debug/ troubleshoot software, configurations, and database related issues.
· Interact with other team members, Solution Architects, Program Managers, QA Engineers, and Application Engineers.
· Support and follow the software development process
· Participate in Software design and reviews
· Document software, installation guides and user manuals
· Maintain software skills to match direction of products
· Provide software estimates and meet software delivery dates
· Raise risks/issues as soon as they are discovered
· Web development in C# (especially ASP.net)
· Object oriented design and development experience is mandatory.
· Experience setting up and using SQL Server and IIS is a plus.
· Experience using Atlassian and Scrum Tools (Git, TeamCity, BitBucket, Jira) is a plus.
· Experience in integration with SDKs and web-services
· BS in Computer Science/ equivalent in a technical field or combination of education and related past work experience.
· Minimum of five years’ prior experience in software design and development
· Must have experience with application development platforms for building enterprise application and business critical business process that involves workflow automation and process orchestration
· Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10-20% of the time
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.