Senior Software Engirneer
Job Type : Contract 12 months +
Location/City : IN - Fort Wayne
Category : Software/Embedded
Region : Northeast
Id : 25884
Our client is a global leader in field of security and is using bleeding edge technology to accomplish their goals! They are looking for a talented individual to come in and make an impact. They believe in a work/life balance and they have a proud company culture based on leadership that trusts and respects each person.
Monday - Friday, 40/hrs - - 18 plus month assignment
- Must have the ability to debug and troubleshoot software, configuration and database related issues in a complete enterprise application BSCS/MSCS or equivalent relevant work experience and 5+ - 7+ years of experience in the field or related area. * Energetic result-oriented self-starter
- Experience with software modifications using C#/.NET, Web Services (WCF/REST), Business Rules Engine (BRE), SOA guidelines
- Please have Excellent SQL skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Object-oriented design and development. SQL Server, C#.NET, Unit Testing, etc.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
BSCS/MSCS or equivalent relevant work experience and 5+ - 7+ years of experience in the field or related area.
* Energetic result-oriented self-starter
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Senior Software Engirneer (#25884-MH1639)|