Senior System Level Test Technician
Semi conductor experience is highly preferred.
Contract 12+ months M-F 40 hours weekly
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams. Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing. Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems. May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Performing the Final integration of IVS200 Overlay Registration system in a clean room environment.
- Performing the Final Set-up of IVS200/220/280/380 Products
- Performing the Final System Qualification test for the IVS200/220/280/380
- Testing of refurbished robots, pre-aligners, controllers, i/o modules
- Defining and refining test/set-up/qualification procedures
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate-able Troubleshooting/Diagnostic capability
- Solid understanding of Mechanical/Electrical/Optical Systems
- Experience with Draftsight or Solidworks.
- Excellent communication skills
Job Status: Contract/Temporary