Our client is a global leader in field of security and is using bleeding edge technology to accomplish their goals! They are looking for a talented individual to come in and make an impact. They believe in a work/life balance and they have a proud company culture based on leadership that trusts and respects each person.
Six to Twelve month assignment, Monday through Friday
* Ability to debug and troubleshoot software, configuration and database related issues in a complete Enterprise application
* Provide software modifications using C#/.NET, Web Services (WCF/REST), Business Rules Engine (BRE), SOA guidelines, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and SQL Server 2012
* Excellent SQL skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Participate with the team in process improvements and product innovation
* Strong interpersonal skills to work with a diverse team structure comprised of Data Architects, Business Analysts, Software and Solution Architects, Program Managers, QA Engineers, and Integration Engineers
* Perform similar work related duties as assigned
* SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
* Microsoft .NET 4.5
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 is a significant plus
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Experience and 5-7+ years of experience in the field or related area.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary