Contract 12+ months, M-F 40 hours weekly
On site, in SCIF Top Secret Clearance is required, SCI eligible
Must be a US Citizen
Our Client has developed a reputation throughout the world as a company whose people and products are at the forefront of the aerospace industry. We have consistently demonstrated our ability to meet ever more demanding challenges be they technical, schedule or cost. This directly reflects the creativity, work ethic and remarkable attention to purpose of our people.
Statement of Work
Software Engineer Shall:
- Develop software for data simulation, processing and analysis
- Develop software designs and test plans
- Execute software tests and write test reports
- Work closely with system engineers to define use-cases, requirements and CONOPS
- Develop training materials for some software tools
- Configuration manage and track code using standard tools such as git and JIRA
- Integrate different software tools into end-to-end workflows
- Develop software packages using tools such as conda and docker
- Deploy software packages into cloud computing and high-performance computing environments
Education and Experience:
BS (MS preferred)
The candidate must be able to work with multidisciplinary teams, and possess the communication skills required to brief internal customers. A firm knowledge of Full Lifecycle Software Engineering is required. Knowledge of Cloud Background and Software Tools for working in the Cloud.
The selected candidate must have strong Software development in Python, C++ and should be knowledgeable on Amazon Web Services, to include Sponsor specific IP and cross over experience.
Travel- 1-4 week’s annual, CONUS travel only.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary