Our client serves as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments
Title Software Test Engineer - You can work out of the Middletown, RI, San Diego, CA and Cheektowaga, NY offices.
Six to twelve month assignment Monday though Friday.
You will be responsible for developing, executing, and documenting tests and for software units, components, and applications. You will also:
- Define testing processes and ensure tests adhere to established standards
- Define and execute test procedures for component and system level tests
- Execute different categories of tests including: smoke, regression, performance, and verification and validation (V&V)
- Troubleshoot problems and documents findings of tests in Software Test Reports (STRs) and V&V documentation
- Bachelor's degree (or higher).
- Ten (10) years’ experience in software development testing to include automated test tools, and creating test procedures,
- Required Qualifications
- US citizenship; must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- ACTIVE Secret clearance highly preferred
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary