Contract 11+ months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
We are looking for a Software Engineer to support GPU and parallel computing within our Autonomous Vehicle Intelligence group.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work as part of an outstanding Autonomous Vehicle Intelligence team within a highly respected and cutting edge automotive company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- This person's tasks will primarily focus on Software development, improvement and migration to NVIDIA GPUs.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Design and/or Implement test frameworks, best-in-class test tools and applications.
- Develop and execute unit tests, scripts and applications as needed.
- Continually improve your craft by researching new test/validation methodologies.
- Define the end-to-end test strategy and collaborate with the team on test-case generation.
- Minimum 4 years recent experience with NVIDIA CUDA development.
- Minimum LAST 4 years of applicable software engineering experience in C++11 and above.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary