Contract 12+ months (potential to convert to PERM)
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
We are looking for a Software Engineer to support application development for diesel engine control panels for the industrial pumping solutions industry. This Software Engineer will be supporting and adding features to PC applications for customer use, PC applications for production testing, as well as integration to mobile Apps for Android and iOS.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work as part of an industry leading industrial controls company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Improving and adding features to existing PC applications for customer use in configuring and operating diesel engine control panels.
- Supporting existing PC applications for Production use in terms of testing control panels during and post production
- Assist in developing a new “Wizard/Expert” application for customer that can run on PC, iOS, and Android
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with C# and .NET Application Development (WinForms, WPF, Xamarin)
- Understanding of ReactiveUI and LINQ (C# Extensions)
- Experience with Android and iOS Development
- Experience with creating intuitive and easy to navigate user interfaces
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary