Recruiter - Ryan - Six month assignment
Our client specializes in custom solutions for test, measurement and control systems. This group designs and integrates a complete solution that includes the Test Equipment, interface devices, test fixtures, cables and test program.
Automation/Test Software Engineer
· 3-5 year experience developing test and control software programs using NI LabVIEW, NI LabVIEW Real-Time, NI LabVIEW FPGA
· Working knowledge of ORCAD is a strong +
· Working experience with VXI, PXI, LXI instrumentation. Working experience with NI hardware drivers.
• Development of engineering documents including software description documents, software release and version description documents, software acceptance test procedures and other deliverable documents
Experience with LabWindows CVI (C), NI TestStand is a plus
· Working knowledge of NI SOM, NI FlexRIO is a plus
• NI Certified LabVIEW Developer or NI Certified Architect credentials is a plus
Educational Background: Bachelor of Science degree in BS EE, BS CS or equivalent
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary