As an HPC (High Performance Computing) Computational Scientist / Engineer you will be trusted to support our HPC PET program with locations across the USA.
The Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Productivity Enhancement and Training (PET) initiative. PET enhances the capability and productivity of the HPCMP community through training, collaboration, tool and software development, technology transfer, and outreach.
Support areas include data analytics, visualization and analysis, parallel I/O.
- Software Refactoring to Optimize Performance for Emerging Architectures
- High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA): Technical support for customer projects that span the range of computational disciplines that require data analytical tools and methods.
- This shall include development of software to meet customer needs in the area of HPDA, optimization of existing software, data movement and storage solutions.
- Emerging Hardware (HW) Exploration: Supporting the evaluation of emerging HW for potential deployment throughout the HPCMP ecosystems
- Education - MS
- It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary