Contract 12+ Months
Mon-Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced embedded Software Engineer to help with the integration of smart-phone cameras and processors into a new product for a military aerospace project.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates.
- Opportunity work as part of an outstanding R&D team to develop new products and features related to computer vision and image processing.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Supporting the integration of smart-phone cameras and processors (Qualcomm Snapdragon) into a computer vision system for a new product and aerospace application.
- Strong Android programming experience
- Experience integrating Snapdragon processors and smart-phone cameras into hardware systems
- Background in computer vision systems and image processing (OpenCL, OpenCV, CUDA)
- Programming in C and C++
- Experience with device drivers
- US Citizenship required
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary