Software Test/Verification Engineer
Software Test & Verification Engineer
Multiple Openings, Contract 12-18 months
M-F 40 hours weekly
We are looking for hardworking and results-oriented software engineers with a passion for writing test & verification code, who enjoy working in a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
You will work in the Test & Integration (T&I) group in a Department of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing software that enables the ever increasing miniaturization of semiconductor technology. In order to provide the most value to the customer as early as possible, the T&I team uses Agile methodology to develop the verification software: written in C or Python. As part of continuous integration, the team creates the verification code to ensure the product software meets the high quality standards our customers expect.
You will also participate in continuous improvement of process & automation, aimed at ensuring the processes and tools used throughout the T&I group are increasing the team’s ability to verify the quality of customer software in the most efficient manner.
Undergraduate degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years embedded software test/verification experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience writing Python code.
- Minimum one year translating requirements into test cases.
- Experience working on Linux and/or Unix platforms.
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience with C or C++
- Ability to decompose functional requirements into tests
- Strong software development skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, customer focused and multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team