About the Job
Prestigious Research and Development Laboratory in the heart of Boston needs an experienced SQL Developer to join a dynamic team of engineers. The work will be on a task to connect and move data between multiple data repositories.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Pay
- Opportunity for hands-on mechanical design work as well as guiding and mentoring a large team
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- Connect and move data between multiple data repositories.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- SQL experience, particularly with triggers, preferably in DB2 databases.
- Experience with RESTful interfaces
- Experience with server development, Linux, & TCP
- Strong collaboration skills & attention to detail
These skills are a plus:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work and cooperation
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary