Sr. Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
FTE, full benefits 40 hours weekly, REMOTE eligible
Would you enjoy the challenge of designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications - from outer space to inside the human body? The Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Group at Client develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. We regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all of Clients divisions in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
- BS with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O
- Cadence Virtuoso
- MS with experience designing integrated circuits
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- DDR/LPDDR PHY IP design, specifically with DDR3/4 standards; 10Gb SerDes/PHY design
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics
Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.