Six plus month full-time assignment with conversion arrangement.
Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- As a Junior Systems Administrator you will be responsible for architecting, planning, configuring, installing and engineering solutions for Windows servers, LAN/WAN systems, and telecommunication systems.
Develop and maintain robust, stable and secure server environment
- Proactively identify areas that need improvement and develop solutions to address them
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis to maintain a stable and secure environment using automated and manual tools
- Upgrade and manage administrative tools and utilities
- Associates or 4-year degree in computer science, information technology, or related field OR equivalent experience of 3+ years
- Experience in hardware, software and troubleshooting of critical IT systems
- Experience with VMware, NETApp, Exchange, and Citrix
- Maintain Citrix Xen Desktop/App virtual images
- Provide operations support for Active Directory and Exchange in a multi-site domain
1+ years in support of a civilian federal government agency in a TS environment.
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary