Six plus month assignment with the opportunity for conversion.Secret clearance required.
The SEC Services Directorate is responsible for the maintenance and sustainment of business applications used within CECOM and SEC and customer applications for outside organizations which include Army Materiel Command (AMC), Department of the Army (DA), Department of Defense (DoD), and other Government agencies.
The System Engineer provides:
- Interaction with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design..
- Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Solves system analysis problems (or managing the solution of system analysis problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- 9 years of relevant experience. 4 Additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Experience with AGILE SCRUM methodologies.
- Security Clearance - Secret
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces
Job Status: Contract/Temporary