Job Type : Permanent
Location/City : FL - De Leon Springs
Category : Hardware
Region : Southeast
Id : 25545
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Use our policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Design, model, simulate and test complex subsystems and systems.
- Support designs with detailed requirements analysis including the use of Doors and Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Prepare documentation for work as required for engineering and manufacturing of products.
- Conduct in-house tests.
- Apply Risk, failure and root cause analysis as required within the electronic engineering discipline.
- Provide support for product process and system issues; provide recommendation for enhancements and cost reductions; and formulate cost impacts.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering activities.
- Evaluate materials and systems, identify equipment, or prepare work instructions for manufacturing.
- Provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- Provide communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors.
- Travel and participation in product field tests.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in an engineering discipline.
- A minimum of three years related experience.
- Knowledge/skills must include education, and experience with applied hands-on implementation expertise in system design, definition, analysis, and test of complex assemblies and systems.
- Experience with requirements definition and Architecture modeling tools (Doors or equivalent) and SysML methods (MBSE preferred)
- Ability to work with inter-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding complex system development methods
- Understanding of system testing practices.
- Understanding of DoD system engineering and development practices.
- Ability to write proposals, cost and schedule estimates (including budgets), and participate in presentations.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must show high initiative, be self-motivated, and have ability to act independently on technical matters.
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Systems Engineer (#25545-MH1639)|