Systems Integration Engineer II
6 to 12 months assignment with conversion arrangement in place.
Background check and Drug Test are required.
Oversees the development and implementation of fully integrated solutions for a client organization.
Meets with assigned clients to assess business needs, evaluate existing systems, document system requirements, and determine appropriate integrated solutions. Prepares specifications for use in the development process, coordinates and reviews the work of developers or programmers, and tests and approves deliverables prior to deployment to customer sites.
- Prepares and communicates project plans, tracks project progress, controls project scope, and facilitates change orders in response to out of scope needs. - - Develops and maintains detailed project documentation. May provide ongoing training and support to client organizations.
Experience and Education: Performs work under lessening supervision. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter. Position will grow to level of leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a lead.
Requires BA and 3-5 years.
- Skilled in all aspects of Enterprise test solutions deployments
- Special projects and training as assigned
- Professional interactions with customers explaining our solutions and technical requirements
- Providing technical training, and developing documentation
- Windows Administration - Server and workstation
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Customer communication and service skills
- Troubleshooting OS/Network/Software defects
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Inquisitive mind
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. moving computer equipment
- Active Directory
- Scripting, preferably PowerShell
- Atlassian tools
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.