Four to five month assignment Monday through Friday, forty hours.
Write, proofread and rewrite technical manuals, training materials, user documentation, marketing materials and presentations.*
· Write and edit interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM).*
· Convert large written documents to single source electronic deliverables.
· Work with a common source or relational database.
· Recommend changes to document formats to make them easier to develop and use.*
· Maintain and modify any documentation as needed in response to changes in products.*
· Collect and derive technical content and data from subject matter experts for incorporation into documentation products.*
· Travel as needed to offsite locations.
· Assist co-workers and departments with research and test documentation.*
· Coordinate the production and presentation of documents, text, artwork, photographs and other media requirements.*
· Provide internal and external customer service as needed.*
Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree is not required
Plus - Government experience
Background check is requiredIt is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary