Contract 12+ Months
Mon – Fri 40 hours/week
About the Job
Our client develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world’s toughest and most interesting challenges. We are searching a Test Engineer to support remote server management firmware.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture – What’s in it for you?
- Good compensation aligned with current market rates. Get paid weekly.
- Opportunity work with an outstanding company on the remote server firmware development and test team.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, Dental insurance, 401k, accrued Paid Time Off, etc.
- Enthusiastic, bright, and talented individuals collaborating on ideas
- With a focus on automation, you will create, execute and maintain detailed test procedures and test scripts for cutting edge remote server management firmware. Using our Jenkins automated test environment, various internal hardware test tools, internal software utilities or third utilities will capture and report failures to firmware development team. Assigned tests must be completed in a timely fashion based on expected completion time and customer/internal roadmap deadlines.
- BS + 3-5 years or MS + 1-3 years of direct experience
- Energetic, motivated self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and a firm commitment to schedule.
- Experience with test methodologies, software/firmware test case development, continuous integration, automation, and execution target Linux and Windows environments
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python, Ruby) and programming (C/C++, Assembly)
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with industry hardware and software debuggers Knowledge of PC / server industry initiatives including PCIe, ACPI, UEFI, SMBIOS, JEDEC, IPMI; common PC interface standards Ethernet, SATA, PCIe, USB, DDR
- Experience in working on Agile and milestone driven product development
- Experience in source control and build management a plus
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary