Job Type : Temp to Perm
Location/City : MA - Peabody
Category : Electrical
Region : Northeast
Id : 25422
Our client is seeking a Test Engineer to help out with their Manufacturing team.
Six month assignmen with conversion
Monday - Friday 40/hrs.
The engineer will ensure that the manufacturability and testing of our client’s products from initial design through to final inspection is performed so that products are built as efficiently as possible with the highest of quality. This engineer will part of the "hands on" team that tests our client’s product at the PCBA, Sub System and full System level.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Experienced in electronic product testing, manufacturing processes and techniques related to electronics and electro-mechanical assembly
- The engineer must have experience in testing and debugging PCBA’s to the component level, sub-assemblies and full system integration
Be well versed in loading and testing a multitude of Software packages as it relates to different elements of the product
- Must have strong technical knowledge in electronic product testing, manufacturing processes and techniques related to electronics and electro-mechanical assembly
Assist in procuring, developing and implementing electro-mechanical Test Fixtures for production line testing. Maintain these test fixtures to keep in step with product changes and requirements.
Run Test Software to validate test fixtures and test stations to prepare for production.
- Provide first line of technical support to our CM manufacturing partner with an emphasis on test equipment and related software
- Analyze manufacturing test/?assembly processes and implement process improvement to increase efficiency and quality
- Support manufacturing with root cause analysis on critical failures and develop corrective actions
- You will support the introduction of new products into manufacturing.
Meet challenging goals in a timely manner
Function well in a team environment, yet be successful in working in a self-directed work environment
Qualifications and requirements:
- A BS in Electrical Engineering, Minimum Associates in Engineering
- 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience with spectrum analyzers, DCA’s, DVM’s and test related equipment.
- SW skills in Python, C++ and Lab View
- Candidate must be process oriented, accountable, motivated, creative, proactive, flexible and committed to maintaining a safe environment that is efficient and promotes on-time delivery while delivering the highest level of quality
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Excellent team player who can combine hands-on and strategic approach
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
|How to Apply:|
|Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|
|Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Test Engineer (#25422-MH1639)|